When: Sunday March 17th, from 1-5pm
Where: Lion Castle Polo Estate, St-Thomas
Why: (1) To help those in need;
(2) To get special deals on cool and exclusive auction items, e.g. restaurant and hotel vouchers, jewelry, entertainment, accessories, art, personal care, golf, etc.
(3) To taste food samples from some of the best caterers or restaurants on the island;
(4) To have fun and meet new friends;
(5) To discover new businesses including retail stores, entertainment, spa, hair salons, etc.
Who: You, your husband, relatives and friends…especially those
Who love to shop! Please Note: This is an adult event with alcohol being served and we have found in the past it is not really an event that children enjoy.
How much: Tickets are $50 in advance or $60 at the door. These costs apply to
children over 5 years old as well should they attend.
Tickets: (1) A number of our members are selling tickets – contact Beverley
Ryan for names of the individuals in your area.
Call her at 259- 3378 0r Email Beverley.email@example.com
(2) South Coast: Annie Bertrand, 256-4783 0r email firstname.lastname@example.org;
(3) West Coast: Marianna Polacka, 823-9435 or email email@example.com.
For the Hockey Fans
– 4 VIP tickets to watch the Ottawa Senators in the Owner’s box, including food and beverages
– Authentic Ottawa Senators Jersey autographed by Daniel Alfredsson
For the Golfers
– Royal Westmoreland: Three 4-ball rounds of golf
– Apes Hill: One 4-ball round of golf with lunch and Goody Bag – Hat, Shirt, Towel, Golf Balls & Tees
– Barbados Golf Club: one 4-ball round of Golf
– Rockley Golf Club: one 4-ball round of Golf
For the Vacationers
– Le Saint Sulpice Hotel in Montreal – 2 Night stay
– Air Canada – 1 round trip from Barbados to Canada
– Crane Hotel – Weekend for Two
– Silver Point Hotel – Weekend for two
– Butterfly Beach Hotel – 3 nights including breakfast
– Southern Palms Hotel – 5 nights for two
– Mont Tremblant in Quebec – a full week for a family in a luxurious condo
For those who like to Dine
– Sandy Lane Restaurant
– Cutters Restaurant
– Fisher Pond Great House
– Paulo’s Churrasco Do Brazil
– Sitar Indian Restaurant
– Fusion Restaurant
– 39 Steps
– Scott’s Catering – Dinner for eight in the comfort of your home
– Brown Sugar
– Designer Coast Gourmet Foods
– Barbados Cruising Club – A family membership
– Surfside Wellness Centre
– Women accessories, spa packages, clothing, jewelries, etc.